Saturday, November 12, 2016

Society for Neuroscience 2016!



Dear friends,

I will be attending this year's Society for Neuroscience conference, arriving Saturday evening. I have no plans in particular, aside from catching up with my old lab on Sunday evening, and presenting a poster Monday morning about my latest paper in The Journal of Neuroscience. (By the way, the poster is 362.05/LLL21, 8am-12pm Monday; you should all come!) So if you see me walking around the posters with a vacant stare and you want to talk to me about something, feel free to do so, because:

1) I love hearing about any questions or comments you have about the blog, the videos, or anything related to academic life and neuroimaging analysis, as it gives me a fuller, more comprehensive understanding about what graduate students and scientists are going through in this fast-changing era; and

2) I need attention.


See you in San Diego!

-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment